The NZa (Dutch Healthcare Authority) sets the national rates for dental care every year. This means that every dentist charges the same rates for the treatment performed. We advise you to consult your insurer to find out what will be reimbursed for you for this treatment. In practice, we can also view a number of data via the platform Care sum. With this program we can often immediately see what is reimbursed and what amount you have left. Please note this is an extra service, no rights can be derived from this.
Rates dental care
If you are not insured, you can also contact us. We do ask you to pay immediately after the treatment, this can be done by pin or possibly in cash. Please note that we do not always have sufficient change available. This is also possible if you have to declare the healthcare costs elsewhere.
Collaboration with Anders Medical Factoring
In our practice we like to give you all the attention and good care. Moreover, we cannot ignore the fact that extra measures have to be taken in connection with the DGA Act and privacy legislation. We have therefore outsourced the sending and collection of our invoices to Anders Medical Factoring. Anders Medical factoring is a professional and reliable company that specializes in factoring for the medical sector. This means that they collect and send invoices on our behalf. The claim they receive through us is immediately submitted to your health insurer. You will therefore only receive an invoice from them if your health insurer does not (fully) reimburse the costs for the treatment. MijnAndersnota.nl prefers to send the invoices by e-mail. This is better for the environment and entails lower costs. To ensure that the billing process runs smoothly, we kindly ask you to provide us with your most recent contact details by e-mail.
We would like to draw your attention to the following on their behalf:
- You are responsible for providing the correct (e-mail) address information in a timely manner. Please notify us of any changes by e-mail as soon as possible!;
- The first bill of myAndersnota.nl may end up in your spam box. Therefore check there the days after your treatment whether you have received an invoice from them;
- We recommend the email address email@example.com save it to your address book. This way you ensure that messages from our factoring partner end up in the regular inbox;
- If you do not receive an access code by SMS, then we most likely do not have your most recent mobile telephone number or you have a foreign telephone number;
- Are you downloading the invoice from a mobile device? In that case, the invoice will appear in your Downloads/Files folder. So go to one of these folders if the invoice does not immediately appear on your screen after downloading. It is also possible that the invoice will appear as a PDF file at the bottom left of your screen;
- You can easily arrange all your billing matters via www.mijnAndersnota.nl. Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Prefer personal contact? The service team of myAndersnota.nl is happy to talk to you on working days between 09:00 and 17:00 via 085 7606262.
You can arrange many things quickly and easily on the Anders MF website. You do not have to take into account the opening hours of the Service Desk, so you can arrange your affairs at a time that suits you best.
If you want to make a payment arrangement or check the status of your payment, we recommend that you arrange this directly via the Anders MF website.
Of course you may have to cancel an appointment with your practitioner. We will pay for this cancellation and the associated costs up to 48 hours before the appointment, provided that the appointment is not longer than 20 minutes. The costs for an appointment not canceled in time are 7.50 euros per 5 minutes. The email as a reminder of the appointment is an extra service, no rights can be derived from this.
Make payment arrangement
The payment term is always stated on the invoice. It is possible to request a payment arrangement for invoices of more than €25 and less than €1000. to this payment arrangement no costs associated. You can easily arrange this at Payment arrangement Anders Medical Factoring.
If you have another question, please check first this page from Anders MF's website. Chances are you will find the answer to your question there. If not, you are always free to call or email Anders MF.