The NZa (Dutch Healthcare Authority) sets the national rates for dental care every year. This means that every dentist charges the same rates for the treatment performed. We advise you to consult your insurer to find out what will be reimbursed for you for this treatment. In practice, we can also view a number of data via the platform Zorgsom. With this program we can often immediately see what is reimbursed and what amount you have left. Please note this is an extra service, no rights can be derived from this.
Rates dental care
If you are not insured, you can also contact us. We do ask you to pay immediately after the treatment, this can be done by pin or possibly in cash. Please note that we do not always have sufficient change available. This is also possible if you have to declare the healthcare costs elsewhere.
Of course you may have to cancel an appointment with your practitioner. We will pay for this cancellation and the associated costs up to 48 hours before the appointment, provided that the appointment is not longer than 20 minutes. The costs for an appointment not canceled in time are 7.50 euros per 5 minutes. The email as a reminder of the appointment is an extra service, no rights can be derived from this.
COLLABORATION WITH ANDERS MEDICAL FACTORING (CENTER//OOST) AND INFOMEDICS (RIVIERENBUURT)
In our practice we are happy to give you all the attention and good care. Moreover, in current times we cannot ignore the fact that additional measures must be taken with regard to the DGA Act and privacy legislation. We have therefore outsourced the sending and collection of our invoices. We aim to eventually have a factoring company, but for the time being we are affiliated with De Nieuwe Prinsengracht Anders Medical factoring and at De Uiterwaardenstraat Infomedics. Below you will find all information about the invoicing of these two companies.
Anders Medical factoring
Anders Medical factoring is a professional and reliable company that specializes in factoring for the medical sector. This means that they collect and send invoices on our behalf. The declaration they receive through us is submitted directly to your health insurer. You will therefore only receive an invoice from them if your health insurer does not (fully) reimburse the costs for the treatment. MijnAndersnota.nl prefers to send the invoices by e-mail. This is better for the environment and entails lower costs. To ensure that the billing process runs smoothly, we kindly ask you to provide us with your most recent contact details by e-mail.
We would like to draw your attention to the following on their behalf:
- You are responsible for providing the correct (e-mail) address information in a timely manner. Please notify us of any changes by e-mail as soon as possible!;
- The first bill of mijnAndersnota.nl may end up in your spam box. Therefore check there the days after your treatment whether you have received an invoice from them;
- We recommend the email address firstname.lastname@example.org save it to your address book. This way you ensure that messages from our factoring partner end up in the regular inbox;
- If you do not receive an access code by SMS, then we most likely do not have your most recent mobile telephone number or you have a foreign telephone number;
- Are you downloading the invoice from a mobile device? In that case, the invoice will appear in your Downloads/Files folder. So go to one of these folders if the invoice does not immediately appear on your screen after downloading. It is also possible that the invoice will appear as a PDF file at the bottom left of your screen;
- You can easily arrange all your billing matters via www.mijnAndersnota.nl. Or send an email to email@example.com . Prefer personal contact? The service team of mijnAndersnota.nl is happy to talk to you on working days between 09:00 and 17:00 via 085 7606262.
Website Anders Medical Factoring
You can arrange many things quickly and easily on the Anders MF website. You do not have to take into account the opening hours of the Service Desk, so you can arrange your affairs at a time that suits you best.
If you want to make a payment arrangement or check the status of your payment, we recommend that you arrange this directly via the Anders MF website.
MAKE PAYMENT ARRANGEMENTS
The payment term is always stated on the invoice. It is possible to request a payment arrangement for invoices of more than €25 and less than €1000. to this payment arrangement no costs associated. You can easily arrange this at Payment arrangement Anders Medical Factoring.
If you have another question, please check first this page from Anders MF's website. Chances are you will find the answer to your question there. If not, you are always free to call or email Anders MF.
CONTACT INFORMATION OTHER MEDICAL FACTORING
We like to devote all our attention to providing the best care. That's why we work together with Infomedics. You receive our bills through Infomedics and you also pay them to Infomedics. You can also contact Infomedics for any questions about paying your bill. This way we have more time for you.
When you become a customer, we ask for your mobile phone number and email address. With this information, Infomedics can send your bill digitally. Ask at the counter how you will receive the bill and whether you need to keep an eye on your inbox! The email from Infomedics contains a link to your personal payment page. There you can pay the bill with iDEAL and download it, after checking your mobile phone number.
Reimbursement from the health insurer
In most cases, Infomedics checks whether your health insurer will reimburse (part of) your treatment(s). You pay the remaining amount to Infomedics. You can clearly see this on the bill. Do you have questions about the amount of the compensation? Please contact your health insurer. Is there no compensation on the bill? Then pay the entire amount to Infomedics and see if you can declare the bill to your health insurer. Is there no compensation on the bill? Then pay the entire amount to Infomedics and see if you can declare the bill to your health insurer.
Arrange your healthcare costs online
On the Infomedics website (www.infomedics.nl) you can easily view and pay your bill. If payment is not convenient, you can also request a deferral of payment or a payment arrangement.
Check status of your payment
Click on the link in the email from Infomedics or go to www.infomedics.nl. Enter the 14-digit payment reference on your account. If the bill has not yet been paid (in full), you will be redirected to the payment page from your account. There you can pay directly via iDEAL. You can also request the payment status of your account from digital assistant Ella.
View and download invoice
To protect your privacy, you only see the amount of the bill on the payment page of your account. And when the bill is due. If you want to view or download the bill, Infomedics will send a code to your mobile number. With that code you can open the PDF of your account and, if you wish, save it.
Request a payment arrangement or postponement
You have 30 days to pay the Infomedics bill. Are you unable to pay on time? Then avoid a reminder and request a postponement or a payment arrangement. You arrange this on the payment page of your account or via digital assistant Ella.
Do you have a question or do you need help? Then view the frequently asked questions www.infomedics.nl or ask your question 24/7 to digital assistant Ella.
During office hours you can always contact the Infomedics Service Desk on telephone number 036 – 20 31 900 (Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm).
What happens to your data?
In order to process invoices quickly and correctly, we share your data with Infomedics. Naturally, they comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding privacy protection. And they do everything they can to protect your data as much as possible. Information about how Infomedics handles the protection of privacy-sensitive information can be found at www.infomedics.nl/privacy.
Payment terms Infomedics
On our behalf, Infomedics sends and collects invoices for the care you have received. Infomedics complies with all (privacy) laws and regulations, both the rules that apply to us as a healthcare provider and the rules that apply to Infomedics by law.
What are the most important payment terms of your Infomedics bill?
- Infomedics may, if this is possible, declare your bill to your health insurer. You will always see any reimbursement on the bill.
- Infomedics expects you to pay the bill before the due date stated on the bill.
- If you have not paid the invoice before the due date, you are in default without further notice of default being required. Because you may have forgotten it, you will receive a reminder asking you to pay the bill within 15 days after you received it. If payment is not made within this set date, Infomedics will charge interest and collection costs.
- Infomedics may first deduct your payment from the collection costs, then from the interest charged and finally from the original amount of your account.
- Please note that if you file a complaint or register with another healthcare provider, your bill will still ultimately have to be paid. Your payment obligation cannot be suspended as a result.